test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I get Knocked Down...

callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
While we are on the subject of annoying red splats and miss timed stuff.

How many times have you been knocked over thus:

Mob animates to "charge" you, red splat line appears, you dodge, sprint, move out of the way, well before the *actual* charge,. yet you still get knocked over?

I know its a minor gripe, but in Hell Pit, where milliseconds count sometimes, its really rather annoying.

Asking for a friend

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Entirely too often. Really annoying with the giants "Armor Shattering Charge". "Oh, you dodged? Sorry, broke your armor anyway."
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

While we are on the subject of annoying red splats and miss timed stuff.

How many times have you been knocked over thus:

Mob animates to "charge" you, red splat line appears, you dodge, sprint, move out of the way, well before the *actual* charge,. yet you still get knocked over?

I know its a minor gripe, but in Hell Pit, where milliseconds count sometimes, its really rather annoying.

Asking for a friend

Probably network latency issue. Your local graphic shows you are out of the way but the data sent to the server indicates you were not because of the networking delay. Fortunately, I have not have that experience so far in this Hell Pit event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***