test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flaming Enchantment bug

melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
general issue: if you have a flaming enchantment slotted, on-hit effects dont trigger.

how to reproduce:
1) log in to a lvl80 toon (im using my paladin, but probably works with other classes)
2) have a flaming enchantment slotted on your main-hand weapon
3) have some triggered on-hit effects (for this testing im using Storyteller's Journal bonus "on a critical hit make another hit for weapon damage" and insignia bonus "barbarian's revelry" which heals on a critical hit)
4) hit anything

observed result:
On-hit effects don't trigger

expected result:
On-hit effects trigger

Further clarification (as demonstrated on the videos):
I used the Storyteller's Journal with a flaming enchantment slotted and without it. With the enchantment slotted, my critical hits didnt make another hit, without it they did. Also tried barbarian's revelry after losing some HP to some mobs, with the flaming enchantment my critical hits didnt heal me (though with further testing it appears barbarian's revelry triggers occasionally), without it they healed me.
Im not sure if those 2 on hit-effects are meant to trigger if the burn of the flaming enchantment critically hits, but on my test they didn't.
Furthermore, with some more testing on preview, "plague fire enchantment" and "dread enchantment" seem to have the same issue (no videos for this test).

I couldn't find how to post the videos of the testing here, so i uploaded them and i post the links here
Sorry for their poor quality :(

https://we.tl/t-Mzuvs1ILdS

Comments

• anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Up. As above, Flaming enchantment is still broken