test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Oathkeeper

First of all: the Oathkeeper is more fun now.

The good:
1. The TAB divinity regeneration took a lot of speed out of the game and was little fun. Passive regeneration is now more fun.
2. I like the idea of increased Aura of Divinity Effect - but I think it should at least double the effect. (Aura of Restoration adds only 2% more incoming healing)
3. The At-Will cure wounds was ridiculous. Now it's useful but maybe a little too strong.

The bad:
1. Critical Touch is now only triggered by healing. However, a hybrid that is more damage focused will not really be rewarded with much more damage even though it loses access. I think it would be fairer to offer Battle Focus as a second choice here or a strengthened Burning Light. Sheltered Healing is no longer really needed. At-will healing has become strong enough as it is.
2. Battle Focus is too weak. Please increase regeneration and therefore from 6 seconds to 2 seconds. So it is not really a "Battle Focus" but more a possibility that a healer do damage once every 6 seconds to regenerate more. Or perhaps even reduce to regeneration per attack.
3. Divine Vessel with a cooldown of 180 seconds is hardly ever used. A player must be able to rely on his abilities. In principle, a kind of second buff healer next to another real healer would be conceivable. This healer could focus on damage and doesn't benefit much from Emissary of Warding. Anyway more must be offered here.
4. Burning Light needs a feature that strengthens it appropriately for a healer. The stun could be replaced with a damage reduction on the opponent - debuff. The ability should then be triggered instantly.

Bug:
Aura of Divinity costs no divinity.

Comments

• drago#3250 drago Member Posts: 190 Arc User

AOE should not be decreasing in magnitude in accordance to more targets in the AOE. DPS and such trying to keep out of the AOE as much as possible ( doing what they need to be doing ) might wind up accidently in the aimed AOE keeping the tank from being healed enough and wind up wiping the party. AKA a nerf.

The new TAB can be set to the tank only. It will priorize the target. The Shields are perfect for a tank.