test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Results of CDP. When exactly the game will be fixed?

dolreydolrey Member Posts: 741 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello. I will be short.

Many of us play NWO for a long time. And I am sure that not only I partly lost interest to this game. I mean yes I complete each new campaign but I do it not because "wow it is awesome" but mostly because "hope that the game will be fixed in few modules so now I have to prepare and complete this new content".

But today I found out that I have been doing this already for about 2 years. Statement that work on new content never ends is normal. But statement that fixing never ends is not normal at all. Here I talk not about some minor bugs or small troubles of class balance. I am talking about global game aspects such as PvE improvements with difficulty levels, progression, PvP improvements, professions rework etc. This is the point of my question.

So a lot of CDP topics were done. We got "road map" with future content and correct me if I mistake but there is no information about these global changes. Everyone understand that it all can't be fixed in few weeks and even not in few months or modules.

But the reasonable question that I'm sure all NWO players want to ask you is:

When exactly the game will be fixed?

I'll repeat. The question is not about minor bugs or class balance changes etc. The question is about PvE fix, PvP fix, professions rework etc. When you will say to us: "we finally fixed the game so now we are going to work mostly on new content + of course some small changes to mechanics that already exist"? Of course it is not concrete date but is it 1 year, 2 years?

Ps: thank you for your attention and sorry for my english. And please dont misunderstand me I'm not trying to be toxic and blame someone. I play this game a lot and I just want to know the answer on this question.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It does look like your questions are all answered on the road map. The new masterworking stuff should come around September or so, the stuff from CDP 1 & 3 should come around Mod 20 around the beginning of 2021. Of course, all that is subject to change. I'm sure the pandemic probably caused at least some things to get delayed or shifted.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png