test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feeling ripped off right now - Event Buyouts, players be warned

regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
I've been dealing with this mess of Hell Pit and the event buyout now for a week. Support has suggested I make a thread to offer player awareness so less people have issues in the future.

The event buyouts do not all work the same way, for example Tales of Old buyout gave you a boost and allowed you to play till the end of the event. Hell pit gave you a boost but doesn't allow you to play the event until the end. Who knows how the rest are set up. Do your homework and make sure you have all the facts before getting ripped off on an event that you are ready and willing to play each day.

Ripped off, that's exactly how I feel over this. I went to that quest giver trying to run hell pit EVERY DAY, with no quest available. The zen store says NOTHING about not being able to play the event till the end. I was here trying to play it each day, I feel my zen is 1000% wasted for this. The zen store tells you what it gives, gives what it says, let's you play the event for 1 week after buying it so your feeling comfortable with the purchase then it cuts you off. Because of this setup, this company feels no obligation to help those who wasted their money. Honestly if it was bought with in game currency I would have just moved on already but I truly feel scammed here.

I've never been a wallet warrior, the state of the game has changed that a little recently because I've been rather happy with it. One step forward, Two steps backwards. You fooled me once, you won't fool me again.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but this horse is still kickin!

Comments

• micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    if you wanted to play the event daily why even get a buyout?
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    Thanks for this, I wanted to buy it, but im happy I didn't..... Too much broke in this game to spend so much money on.
  • regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User

if you wanted to play the event daily why even get a buyout?

To get a boost on currency! Same as Tales of Old! Tales was the first buyout I ever did, I didn't expect the Hell Pit buyout to work differently and cut you off from the event.