test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot use treasures or coins for Rewards for the Hoard

Ever since the last update, I can only turn in dragon hoard coffers for the Rewards for the Hoard Quest. I have no option to use dragon hoard coins or dragon empire treasures. The only option is to turn in 5 dragon hoard coffes if I currently have the Reclaiming the Hoard quest.

Comments

• methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Yup still broken, can't offer anything but coffers and doesn't progress rewards for the hoards quest! Please fix before the 2x legacy event!!!
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    This is STILL broken, cannot donate anything but hoard coffers, and the reclaiming the hoard quest donation counter does not increase. Have tried dropping and taking quest again multiple times, zoning, logging off etc. Nothing makes it work...

I have been making dragon hoard treasures on multiple characters since the last 2x tyranny event specifically to donate during this 2x event! PLEASE fix this before next Thursday....
  • aegollie#9888 aegollie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Can confirm the above. Unable to hand in coins or coffers even though hoard not at max level. Have had alliance members state they gave same issue.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    It only takes 5 Coffers at a time during this buggy time so if you have less than 5 you cannot donate any.
  • jorginhocjorginhoc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having same problem. Quest cannot be repeated and only allows coffers for the weekly quest. :(
  • mckoy96#7540 mckoy96 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any update with this issue/bug? Cant even finish the quest as I stock up with 1435/1500 it wont allow me to donate anymore. Tried to abandon the quest and still the same.