test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild independent of Alliance control

gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
It's been my exclusive experience in this game that guilds are subject to the whims of the alliance they join, which is a VERY BAD thing becuase the more people and guilds in an alliance the chance of bad leadership causing issues skyrockets.

I'm looking for a small active guild of chill people which is NOT controlled in any way by a larger alliance.

Comments

• poliel#3832 poliel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    i want that too. now excuse me. need to freeze some boiling water for tomorrow.
  • indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    We are a level 7 GH and have one alliance, really hoping to get two more, we are not controlled in any way... If you want to join or want us to join you, its how you want to call it, we are Obsidian Blade.
  • imladris#1661 imladris Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same
  • imladris#1661 imladris Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    if you want to make one I'll join you
  • jakebrah1jakebrah1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Hey guys "Authorised Rookies" is a newly founded guild with no alliance.
    Only seeking member that want to socialize and have fun in the game. We are currently very small but seeking active fun and mature players. Please feel free to hit me up either on this or via discord - ii_JaKeBraH_ii#5712
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    My guild is controlled by me. Not by the whims of the alliance at large.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • avengingangel36avengingangel36 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yes I agree and I know what you are saying. Demanding tokens or donations to the guild banks. Our guild have seen this first hand. Lucky for us we were approached by a decent guild that made us family. If you wish that too. Good players helping each other, laughing, sharing and what not. Try Holy Honor. They are our Helm Guild. I, myself am the leader of Order of Blackfeather. And we stand by our team (Guild alliance)...

Good luck and maybe see you soon.

Nath