test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Appearance help

hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
I am looking for some "special" or "nice " skins for my paladin. Maybe someone can suggest some :)

Every hint is appreciated :)
Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression

Comments

• fhtagnshagguaah#8444 fhtagnshagguaah Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Oathkeeper set, you do have to farm stuff to restore them. in sea of moving ice. sadly the shield and weapon are given from completing "first Runestead" in SOMI. so 1 time thing

the Armor set is sold in caer konig seal vendor by the docks.

its one of the most holy-paladin looking set...imo

funfact: its the armor set that Estragon, Lord of Longing uses apart from the helm which is Cobalt winged helm of the Warrior/Guardian from Armorsmithing workshop

The Broken/The Beast also looks cool if you wanna be demonic/draconic...both are from Barovia, which Gleaming sinister Shield that drop from Tower of Celadaine would fit with that look
  • hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    @fhtagnshagguaah#8444 thanks for the hints, they sound very promising and I will give them a look later :)

The restore process will take ages with the current playerbase in SOMI, unfortunately so I will pass on the set :(

Do you have any advice on weapon / shield? The skins I found are either very boring or pretty "normal" I would say :anguished:
    Post edited by hastati96 on

Gleaming sinister Shield that drop from Tower of Celadaine would fit with that look

or you could attempt to Farm Watcher Hunt (Regret: Stag / Longing: Knight)
    for Watcher set, the War Hammer looks really good imo

or Elemental Air/Howling, you can buy in auction...or earn thru quest, but early on Elemental Evil you get elemental weapons that can be used for transmute.

Or this shield you get From CTA, Volcanic set... it has fancy SFX

or this old Paladin booster pack

or alabaster set

or the limited time restorable gear

from SOMI

or RAVENLOFTS

Or thats just me liking FACE-Shields

Thanks for your effort, @fhtagnshagguaah!
    Is the Paladin booster pack still available? The shield is sick :)

I would probably pick the SOMI hammer with the Paladin Blessede's Shield or Watcher hammer with SOMI shield :p
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    I want the Ravenloft mace but I heard Castle Ravenloft is bugged and no one wants to run it
    edited April 2020
    gradii said:

I want the Ravenloft mace but I heard Castle Ravenloft is bugged and no one wants to run it

its not bugged have done it multiple times...whats true tho alot of people don't to bother to learn the mechanic. of the sunsword

Only bug I can think of is from when the sword is picked up after a party wipe because of Soulforge that it remains inside with strahd, and you can't reattempt to fight strahd without the sun sword that is currently in the room with strahd.

even that one is super rare.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    hastati96 said:

@fhtagnshagguaah#8444 thanks for the hints, they sound very promising and I will give them a look later :)

The restore process will take ages with the current playerbase in SOMI, unfortunately so I will pass on the set :(

Do you have any advice on weapon / shield? The skins I found are either very boring or pretty "normal" I would say :anguished:

Most of the restoration mats can be bought in the SKT store.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    greywynd said:

hastati96 said:

Most of the restoration mats can be bought in the SKT store.
    No it can't but everything (except Reclaimed Rune) can be bought in the AH. Dragon turtle moult is the most difficult to get because almost no one is doing the HEs anymore.
    Just a short follow-up. I think I found some decent transmutes that make me happy :)

As weapon transmute I use either the Illyanbruen Longsword or the Hammerstone Hammer (both from Maze Engine).

• feebleolinusfeebleolinus Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Any idea how to run a Longing boss and how you can defeated it? I tried a lot when it was released about a year ago, but I stopped playing, I've returned about a week ago, and the boss appeared without the interaction with the "Specter". So I don't know what changed between then and now, so any help could do a lot to me.

Thanks in advance :)