test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no patch notes with a lot of bugs?

akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
@cwhitesidedev#9752 @nitocris83

Has Cryptic lost all quality control right now.

We just recieved a 1-2 GB patch today that had absolutely no patch notes associated with it. Yet somehow this patch managed to do the following

provide a free twitch prime bag that was infinitely claimable on infinite characters
break alpha compy again - now provides no power at all
break power food - stuff like watermelon now give based on total power
break hp for tanks - hp from companions, boons now gain the 40% bonus which you previously stated was a bug

really what is going on over there. this immediately after the exploit with the rank 15's from last week. do you have any quality control at all?

Also are we going to have to wait another 4 months for compy to be fixed again?

Comments

• aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I quit this game. Its only a joke
    "The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    I swear when they go to fix bugs they just grab any version of the game regardless of it's date and start working on it then when it gets submitted it has outdated code hierarchy and thus introduces issues that were already solved and breaks things that were never broken before. Basically Cryptic has zero version control.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    They'd have MUCH free testing if there was a vendor for EVERYTHING on preview. I understand they don't want preview to be the new live server but it's free testing!
  • phoeniraphoenira Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Additionally, the current patch makes it impossible to trade with another player. I just get "Unknown command "trade_Accept" and cannot make an offer/complete the trade unfortunately ... (edit: at least if the trade only contains coins)

@akemnos there were patch notes released in german at least

Post edited by phoenira on
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    The patchnotes released in german are the same as the preview patchnotes released earlier, btw.
    Pretty sure those ARE the patchnotes for today, not sure if it is a good thing.
    I logged off after I heard of the twitch ... thing lol.
    - bye bye -
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    i thought so too but i do not see rank 5 and 6 enchants in the tradebar store. only rank 7's
  • madmartigan#1315 madmartigan Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yeah i use 3g tethering from my phone to play.... 1.4gb of the patch downloaded and counting... 5 hrs in and no patch notes yet. I dont even know what im downloading :/ at least if the progress bar actually meant something, i might have an idea how much longer ive got...
    Can we expect another massive update when they fix all the issues OP brought up?