test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Neverwinter) Astral Diamond Exchange Bug issues.

ogpradeje#4614 ogpradeje Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello community,

I am currently dealing with a bug encounter on the Astral Diamond Exchange Market. Just to catch everyone up to speed, I was put on a temporary probation after purchasing some Zen through my Steam wallet. As you all know, during this, you cannot use the Astral Diamond Exchange Market till it has been lifted. My probation was lifted after a couple of days and everything seem to be fine. I was no longer getting the error message for being on probation. I purchased more Zen after it was lifted , to be exchanged for AD. As i click on the " Post " button to post my listing...nothing happens. No error message or anything. Simply nothing happens. I keep clicking, and nothing changes. I close out the game, change characters, everything i can possible do to might help, and still nothing happens when i click on the post button. If anyone else has encountered this issue before, and can give any info on what i should do, would be much appreciated. I have already put in a ticket about this issue, and the support team responded " Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation".