test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

zen bug

ogkush12ogkush12 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
when I try to sell zen I sell zen then hit ok but nothing actually happens and its nothing to do with probation it just seems like a bug

Comments

• Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Did you put in a price to sell it at as well as the amount of Zen to sell?
  • Options
    I did
  • Options
    longtooths#9642 longtooths Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am having the same problem. I have 4,888 Zen, I try to sell 1,000 Zen in the gif below and push the post button and it does nothing. I have tried on multiple accounts, rebooted completer and game countless times. And I previously have been able to do this no problem. I opened a ticket for this bug and have had communication. I also sent them the gif below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JaoO-uBW_a0vXLeiEA8OYgA3A5Lo6KzE
  • Options
    its nice to know im not the only one with this problem I hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    Got a reply from a GM about the issue:

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I appreciate the GIF you provided pertaining to the issue you're having when using the AD Exchange. We have received similar reports and made our developers aware of it so rest assured that they're now working on a fix. It will also be helpful for you to submit a bug report on the official bug report forum to supplement the information we have already reported to them.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    My burning question is: does anyone buy AD successfully?
    If not, it means the Zax is toasted at the moment.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Still not fixed today...03/26/2020
  • Options
    sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    This isn't a bug, just as buying zen is adding to the que, so is selling on PC. They sell only 500k Zen a day, down from the what use to be 1 mil zen a day. So if they already sold 500k zen for the day it'll be stuck waiting.
  • Options
    ts0#5048 ts0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    got the same problem, click post and nothing happens. just click. defs a bug. the 7k hours i have, i have never ever encountered this. annoyed me alot to be honest, after waiting nearly 3 weeks to play, i buy zen the sell for a mount and some RP to find yet another bug. the game should be called "patch" not "Neverwinter". patch a bug which causes more bugs which then brings out another patch to fix the bug cause from a patch to fix a bug........................................... :/ all these discounts cryptic and you cant even get the ingame exchange working.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited March 2020

This isn't a bug, just as buying zen is adding to the que, so is selling on PC. They sell only 500k Zen a day, down from the what use to be 1 mil zen a day. So if they already sold 500k zen for the day it'll be stuck waiting.

There is no daily limit of selling Zen in Zax.
    There is no daily limit of buying Zen in Zax.
    Buying Zen adds to the queue when there is no Zen available to match the price.
    Selling Zen adds to the queue when there in no AD available to match the price.

When Buying Zen has a queue at the cap price, it means selling Zen should be processed within a second.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

Do you have anything you can link that verifies this?

I got on pretty early today and still had the same issue and the server has not been reset very long....
  • Options
    I have had this problems for 3 days now maybe they should fix it and not ignore their customers if it wasn't for us they would be broke
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Just buy preservation wards and sell those instead. You will get more ad than from the exchange
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was identified and a fix is being worked on.