test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

valenhas subquest and infinite height staff of flowers

madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
one of the smaller subquests to resque citizens in a house just north of the front entrance seems to have an issue if you enter and cast staff of flowers, it seems that while the radius is fine, the height of the circle of flowers is infinite and causes mobs on both upper floors to aggro including the ones in the attic behind a closed door, mobs from the ground and first floor attack at once, and after killing them and progressing to the attic door, it is not possible to open it as you are in combat. fortunately on a warlock, the soul puppet will go through the closed door and slowly (5m) kill all the mobs in the attic enabling the door to be opened and the hostages rescued...however i think that the height of the cast circle of flowers does need addressing.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    So, it is really a staff of flowers, a really long staff. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Sounds fun. I'll have to try it some time.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    lol yeah its at least the height of the building inside, (50ft?) but as to how high exactly...who can tell, 'if a mob dies in stardock, its probably me casting flowers in valenhas'