test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

There seems to be something wrong with the auction house.

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
There seems to be something wrong with the auction house.

I first became suspicious today when I listed a lot of crafted in demand item and they weren’t selling. Usually, I sell them so much lower than other sellers they get sold really fast.

I also placed some +1 Iron Kite Shields for sale on there as well. I used my wizard to list the items. Later in the day I was using my fighter and was looking for a cosmetic shield for a transmute and I noticed when I searched for “offhand” at any level that I can wear (usable by me) they (the shields I listed) weren’t showing up at all. In fact, if I just do generic search only 34 items came back at all, meaning only 34 shields were for sale on the AH and none of them epic BTW. That number seemed really low to me. So then I tried the same search but used the word “iron” and lo and behold all the ones I listed appeared with 28 other shields that had been crafted by professions by other people.

Then I figured it out. Items created in professions were not coming back in general searches. You have to actually enter part or the word before you can see them.

Also, with either search only up to rare items were being returned. Only if I search for epic items specifically will they show up at all.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts