test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race Reroll Token

When purchased, the race packs in the Zen Market said they included 1 race reroll token. I’ve bought each pack, but when I try to reroll my race, it says I can’t. I have never used them before, nor are there any indicators that I have them. Any insight to where they went or how to use them? I’ve just now thought about using them since the attribute system got changed and CON isn’t effective on Warlocks now.

Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    In PC, you need to logout and then login, before getting into any character (this part is important), in the character selection screen, right click the character (you want to re-roll) and there is a Race Reroll option.

I don't know how Console works.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    It's the same on console, you need to get back to the initial screen, click play then select option on character.
  • frostbyte101frostbyte101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I play on console. Weird. If I try to do it after signing into a toon, it says I don’t have the option right now. If it’s the first time going in, then I can reroll. Thanks for the help
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User

I play on console. Weird. If I try to do it after signing into a toon, it says I don’t have the option right now. If it’s the first time going in, then I can reroll. Thanks for the help

Yes, it has to be done before you get into any character.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***