test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If you are subscribed to silv3ry..

Hey guys, if you are subscribed to Silv3ry, her old account was hacked and was forced to upload hundreds of non-english videos ( Silv3ry thinks some of them are against youtube guidelines ) .

This is her new channel for the time being

www . youtube . com / channel / UCpF_IZt2Z9uQ-YwHZJ6Ti1w

The link is broken up for personal security habit.

I am putting this here as she plays PC and uploads thing in regards to neverwinter and has even talked to a dev on atleast one occasion.

Comments

• franklin223franklin223 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    This feels like an ad...
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

This feels like an ad...

I don't see it that way. Lots of players were subscribed to her channel, and they need to know. It's all good. She mentioned the same thing on Discord.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

This feels like an ad...

No, it is just a posting by a concerned minion. If she came in here herself and posted a big wall of text, pleading people to join the channel, and links to YouTube, that might be considered an advertisement. I feel the person(s) responsible for jacking her channel, deserve a good butt whooping! I will leave it at that.
    wb-cenders.gif