test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stack size of Stronghold related stuff

erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
Hello everyone.

As the title says, why not increase stack sizes of said stuff? Influence and shards currently stacks at 999 (why?), stolen vouchers stacks at 99 (iirc), explorer charts stack at 99 (again, why?). I'm not saying to increase those dramatically, but I believe some changes could be done and those won't cause server to explode :)

Stuff from winter festiwal (Light of Simril) can stack up to 5000. It's a diffrent tab, but still.

So here are my propositions of new stack values:

Influence - 5000 or 3000
Shards - 3000 or 1500
(Stolen) vouchers - 200 or more
Explorer charts - 200 or more

Idea behind Influence and shards values is convinience of donating these to coffers. Since shards regular donate value is 10, then 3000 x 10 = 30000 (max guild marks value). Same stuff with influence. Donating large amount of this can be tiresome and boring, even during x2 guild marks event (or especially then when you have go run back and forth to spend them).

What are your thoughts on this? Values presented here are just examples, but I believe those could be easily changed if need be.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    1. They try to discourage you to stash those stuff until the 2x event.
    2. They try to make you to buy bag.
    3. It is not a technical issue. It is a money issue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    All of those are true, I agree. However I gave this idea for the sake of convinience alone. Personally, I have more than enough space in my bags to keep all stronghold stuff and let it come for quite a while without problems. Donating bigger amounts of shards/influence/vouchers is tidious.

For example, 2000 influence is stacked as 999 x 999 x 2. Such small amount you get in 5 days and yet it takes 3 slots (in 3 stacks) in bags and require more clicks to donate.

That could be simplified, that's what I had in mind.