test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUGS!

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
Since i cant use the help tab anymore,it causes me to crash,here is my list since mod 18 launch.I have a Young Yeti companion that is invisible,i have an invisible item in my first bag where i cannot place anything in that space,also i thought the character bound bags were now account bound?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    deanski07 said:

Since i cant use the help tab anymore,it causes me to crash,here is my list since mod 18 launch.I have a Young Yeti companion that is invisible,i have an invisible item in my first bag where i cannot place anything in that space,also i thought the character bound bags were now account bound?

Did you try that today after the patch?
    The invisible item in inventory you mentioned is supposed to be fixed with the patch today.
    If you bought the bag from Zen store before and equipped it, it should be account bound. Otherwise, no.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The invisible item is still in my wizard's inventory.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • wimin#9302 wimin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I can't report anything in-game as well because of crashes
    Wimin, the legendary archmage of thaumaturgy. //Level 80 wizard (main) // // Level 80 Fighter (second) //