test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Descent Launch Week Bugs

1235»

Comments

• wimin#9302 wimin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Two more issues also present now:

1. Stronghold crashing issue - whenever I go to guild stronghold the game crashes completely, while all other areas work fine.

2. Seals vendor crash - when I go to buy at the seals vendor in undermountain, the game crashes for no reason.
    Wimin, the legendary archmage of thaumaturgy. //Level 80 wizard (main) // // Level 80 Fighter (second) //

• cameleonzzz#7246 cameleonzzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had what appears to be a unique 'bug' problem start last Tuesday (Jan. 28th):

I've reported it and have a ticket via ARC Support, which is being looked into by the Support Team, but GM Zeon suggested I share this with the community on this Forum to see if anyone else has had a similar problem:
    (I haven't seen this posted in any of the previous comments)

Last week, after about a day of completing normal weekly and daily quests, for the Avernus & Ravenloft Campaigns, when I complete either Weekly or Repeatable Quests / Tasks I only receive 1 main Campaign Currency (Family Crests or Omens) instead of the normal hauls (5, 25, ...). When I started the week on Monday reward drops were acting normal up to that point on Tuesday. ** I had not acheived my max weekly haul for either of these Campaigns:

- for Avernus I had a weekly haul of 110/125 Family Crests, and
    - for Ravenloft I had a weekly haul of 148/175 Omens.

This limit of what the game would reward me could also be seen in my journal quest list for each of the quests under each of those campaigns only. All other campaigns rewarded their campaign currencies as normal.

It remained like that for Avernus and Ravenloft for the rest of last week. As of today (Monday Feb. 3), it seems like both those campaigns have been restored to normal campaign currency drops, as it's the start of a new week and my weekly hauls are reset to 0 as normal. Not sure if this will happen again at some point this week, but I will try to reach my weekly max in each those campaigns to see if the problem reoccurs. If so, I'll let you know.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced something similar with these or other Campaigns since the Avernus update. Please share if you have so the team is aware.
  • bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User

I had what appears to be a unique 'bug' problem start last Tuesday (Jan. 28th):

I've reported it and have a ticket via ARC Support, which is being looked into by the Support Team, but GM Zeon suggested I share this with the community on this Forum to see if anyone else has had a similar problem:

(I haven't seen this posted in any of the previous comments)

Last week, after about a day of completing normal weekly and daily quests, for the Avernus & Ravenloft Campaigns, when I complete either Weekly or Repeatable Quests / Tasks I only receive 1 main Campaign Currency (Family Crests or Omens) instead of the normal hauls (5, 25, ...). When I started the week on Monday reward drops were acting normal up to that point on Tuesday. ** I had not acheived my max weekly haul for either of these Campaigns:

- for Avernus I had a weekly haul of 110/125 Family Crests, and

- for Ravenloft I had a weekly haul of 148/175 Omens.

This limit of what the game would reward me could also be seen in my journal quest list for each of the quests under each of those campaigns only. All other campaigns rewarded their campaign currencies as normal.

It remained like that for Avernus and Ravenloft for the rest of last week. As of today (Monday Feb. 3), it seems like both those campaigns have been restored to normal campaign currency drops, as it's the start of a new week and my weekly hauls are reset to 0 as normal. Not sure if this will happen again at some point this week, but I will try to reach my weekly max in each those campaigns to see if the problem reoccurs. If so, I'll let you know.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced something similar with these or other Campaigns since the Avernus update. Please share if you have so the team is aware.

What a few friends and i have experienced was that: Turning a quest in after reaching 100 Crests/week showed 1 Crest as a reward, but we all received the correct 5/25 crests.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • newnickunregisterednewnickunregistered Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Etrien Seal dialogue icon in the Devil's Vault does not match this npc looks (brunette in a beret with long dreadlocks vs a red head with a pony tail).
  • cameleonzzz#7246 cameleonzzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    As 'bayaz' said in his response to my original post this past Monday Feb. 3rd; I tried to recreate the same bug I posted on Feb. 3rd (the reduction of Family Crests for Avernus and Omens for Ravenloft) and I was successful.

As bayaz said, I now realize I'm experiencing what he and a few friends of his experienced:

When my a weekly haul of Family Crests or Omens reaches 100, and when I'm within 25 currency of 100, it appears in the quest journal and upon each quest completed that I'm only receiving 1 at a time, or the difference up to 100 until I reach my weekly limit, but that is not true; example:
    - if I have 85 Family Crests, then the next 'weekly' quest I do says I'll only get 15 (but I will actually get 25)
    - after 100 all weekly, and normal quests say I'll receive 1 (but I will actually get 5 or 25 depending on the quest type)

As bayaz said, I am receiving 5 or 25 in reality when I check my weekly haul after each quest completed.

So that's good news, but it is confusing a discouraging as a player that you think you'll only get 1 at a time. This caused me to stop doing my quests in either of these campaigns last week and not reaching my weekly max which is annoying.
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    obsiddia said:

This Religion Kit can't be picked up:
    (3386,5130)

This religion kit can still not be picked up.