test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Story???

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
Something has been bothering me since last night. I just did the weekly to grab the Shield of Someoneorother to bolster the defenses. Yet, to date there hasn't been any real insight as to why the stronghold is being pulled into Avernus to begin with. There isn't even an explanation (in the game) as to the fact that we are in fact floating above Avernus proper and are being pulled down by chains. The story aspect seems missing here, at least up to this point in the campaign.
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• xxaaaxxxxaaaxx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    They posted a bunch of backstory in a news item the other day. You're saying the campaign doesn't fill in any other details?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I'm saying that the backstory isn't in-game. Most people who play it won't have read the blog.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    In 1 years time do they expect people to read the blog for story. Unless they do not expect anyone to ever join the game again this is a mistake
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    And some of it is in the lore entries that you can find in the keep of the estate.