- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Infernal Descent Patch Notes: NW.120.20200106a.9
Note: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview. Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing. Release NotesKnown Issues
Content and Environment
- Tamed Velociraptor: The player bonus “Part of the Pack” does not count you as Part of the Pack.
- The Flying Fortress in the background on the Character Select screen will no longer appear as blue/grey on low graphical settings.
- Hellfire Engine vanity pet’s size has been reduced.
- Hardened Glyphwright: Lowered the amount of times the Glyphworks must be restored from 30 to 20.
- Catapult Master: Achievement is no longer awarded to all players in the zone when one player meets the requirements.
- Abyssal Chicken Slayer achievements now have the same required kills at each step as other slayer achievements.
- Scrying Vallenhas Achievement should now be awarded correctly upon completing the requirements
- Reduced Scrying Vallenhas Achievement point value from 10 points to 5 points.
- Fixed an issue where Abyssal Chickens were not counting towards achievement progress.
- Tower District: Driving Back the Orcs: This quest is no longer given out.
- Vallenhas Estate
- Adjusted the density of enemy encounters throughout the zone.
- Enemy damage reduced throughout the zone.
- Respawn points no longer have enemies in close proximity.
- Aggro radius for patrolling enemies has been reduced.
- Move Rayns and their lore item inside of the keep.
- The stairs leading up to one of the Scrying Orbs now has proper collision. Orb hunters rejoice!
- Adding a missing stepping stone to the path leading up to one of the Scrying Stones.
- The fences in front of Vallenhas Estate now have collision.
- Fixed some areas in the zone where players could get stuck.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods
- Ras Nsi’s Rive power should no longer be casted towards a player when it’s activating.
- Challenge of the Gods
- Fixed VO for Speaker of Ao referring to the wrong level range of enemies required for event participation.
- Gift of the Gods and Blessed Gift of the Gods now correctly state that it can grant gemstones appropriate for your level.
- The Speak of Ao now properly states that monsters that are within 10 levels of you are eligible for challenges to drop.
- Challenge of Corellon is no longer given out.
- Challenge of Amaunator (Donate Coffers) is no longer given out.
- Challenge of Sune should now always increment when players use an encounter power.
- Siege of Neverwinter
- Removed VO from Defense Supply Master that did not match the text.
- Hell Pit
- “Flames of Swift Rejuvenation” power up added.
- Added collision to the exit ladder.
- Reduced the rank of enemies.
- Boss now correctly resets when the player releases.
- Boss will despawn if it moves too far from its spawn location.
- Removed fire aura AE damage from boss.
- Removed additional enemies from all bosses.
- Glyphworks – Caves
- Removed one encounter group.
- Glyphworks – Sewers
- Enemy ranks for patrolling group have been reduced.
Combat and Powers
- A House In Need: Item Level recommendation has been added to the quest.
- Repeatable instances in Vallenhas Estate will no longer go on cooldown when abandoned.
- Where’s Whardo: Whardo no longer appears in multiple locations.
- Restore the Broken Wood Glyphworks (Repeatable): Waypoint added for Collect Keys step of quest.
- Tamed Velociraptor: The player bonus “Part of the Pack” no longer grants maximum power when you are alone.
Enemies and Encounters
- Directed Flames can apply back to back with Smolder and Rimefire before both go on a 12 second cooldown. This isn't intended behavior but is also not an exploit to use in the meantime.
- Draining Kiss power from Succubi/Icubi enemies has been changed from lowering maximum hp to reducing power by 10%.
- Added a longer delay before Draining Kiss power is activated by Succubi/Incubi enemies.
Cradle of the Death God
- The difficulty of Cradle of the Death God has been adjusted.
Items and Economy
- The difficulty of Castle Ravenloft has been adjusted.
- Siegebreaker’s Banner: This artifact should now grant the proper ratings when placed.
- Players should now be able to claim the following mounts year round if the player has already claimed it on one character:
- Twilight Yeti
- Royal Winter Sled
- Frozen Winter Sled
- New Year’s Boar
- Trained Basilisk.
- Darkened Storyteller’s Journal: Lowered projectile lifetime to 5 seconds, doubled projectile speed, and prevented projectile pulses from affecting the same target more than once every 2 seconds.
- Legendary Insignia Choice Packs now correctly state that Brutality Insignias grant Power and Armor Penetration.
- Butterfly Mounts should now be claimable if the player purchased a Fallen Apprentice pack after buying the Butterfly Mount Pack.
- Home Page: The "New Playable Race: Gith" entry has been retired.
- Home Page: Lunar Festival entry has been added.
- Fixed an issue where players would be alerted spend pvp boon points when none were available.
- Scoreboard icons have been updated.
- An icon has been added for the Damage Absorption category.