test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A stupid question perhaps

callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
How come some Mount Insignia can be refined/upgraded and some cant?

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Only epic can be upgraded to legendary.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User

If they are bound to character they can't be upgraded. You can only upgrade the ones that are not bound. The post above is not accurate. You can upgrade common to rare, rare upgraded to epic, epic upgraded to legendary.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    krumple01 said:

If they are bound to character they can't be upgraded. You can only upgrade the ones that are not bound. The post above is not accurate. You can upgrade common to rare, rare upgraded to epic, epic upgraded to legendary.

Hmmm! How do you upgrade from common to rare? Or, from rare to epic?
    I have tons of unbound green and blue insignia. When I right click them, the 'refine' is gray out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Not on PC, you can not upgrade common or rare insignia. They are only used to fuel the upgrade for the epic. I have not had any bound epic insignia to upgrade, so I can not say for sure if they can be.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    krumple01 said:

The post above is not accurate. You can upgrade common to rare, rare upgraded to epic, epic upgraded to legendary.

The post above yours was far more accurate than this incorrect statement. Are we playing the same game? Epics are the only ones that can be upgraded.
  • jebedaias#2056 jebedaias Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey guys, sorry callumf and everyone for hi-jacking this thread, I've a different question but since I'm not yet allowed to create a new topic I thought I might try my luck here...

Long story short, I sold my Undermountain equipment (that you get from the chest at Moonstone Mask following the Important Invitation quest) BEFORE I realized there was an option to keep the items for Appearance (didn't notice the option in the right-click menu, so I just vendored old equipment to keep the invetory tidy).

I opened a support ticket and there may be a chance they could try and restore it, but they need the exact item names and I can't find them anywhere (tried the game Wiki, Google, Steam etc.). I know they all began with Undermountain, but don't remember it if was i.e. Hood or Hat and such. My character is a Male Barbarian Dwarf - in case that matters. So basically, if anyone has these items for this class (or can point me to a link), can you please tell me the item names ?

Thanks !
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @jebedaias#2056 sadly, once you tossed the equipment, it is lost for that character. The equipment is BoP (bound on pick up) to that character. There are many of us who would love to see BoP replaced with the more popular BoA (bound to account).

@callumf#9018 I am still waiting... where is the stupid question? Oh wait, did I just ask it? There I go again falling into another dumb blonde trap! :lol:
    wb-cenders.gif