test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Msva banner bug that doesnt let you get the reward

Im be doing msva a lot of time recently whit random groups and no dies most of then recieve the banner and always 1 or 2 didn't including me , i did yesterday 3 times whiout getting can someone tell me what i can do because the support respond to me that they cant do nothing , that the developer have to take some time to check what is going on ,tank you

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Did you do multiple runs without leaving the instance? That cost me the achievement on one character. The hidden death counter doesn't reset for you unless you leave after the run.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    guilleas#8277 guilleas Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Oh i will do it again i think first time i fie difnte get out of the the instance
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Just did that on the the 3rd attempt with my alliance only. =)

Here are a few pointers to help others confirming things:

1. We did it in private queue.
    2. If one died we instantly abandoned the queue, ever single one and re-invite afterwards each player.
    3. Stay close together, do not scatter around. Easier heals and shields. Let the giants come to you.
    4. Get read at 90% to run behind pillar. Some classes like tanks cannot run that's why to be prepared.

Other than that smash like hulk! Hope this helps. ;)
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)