test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Newer Artifact Set Bonuses for M18 (Suggestions)

quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
Since M16, AP gain has been abysmal for everyone except hunter ranger's, wardens still have an easier time if they slot quick action and use an ap gain artifact such as cleric sigil. The sets released in M16 are based around activating when using a daily and that can be 1-3 minutes between activation, so these sets are incredibly useless for most classes.

Even with the nerf to orcus set, these other sets will still not really be up to par, except maybe the Halaster set in very specific dungeons where the boss doesn't move around, such as CN.

Suggestions:
Music Box set: Change to a Passive bonus, it's only active in very specific situations.

Trobriand's Ring set: Change to a Passive bonus, it will be on par with orcus set and be good for aoe dps and tanking.
Edit: Maybe also add outgoing healing +5% too, so +5% dmg out, -5% dmg in, +5% healing out.

Halaster's set: Change to 10%, won't always be active but when it is will be on par or better than porcus set.

Making those changes to the set bonuses will eliminate the need to adjust AP gain on any of the classes in order to make these sets on par with orcus set.

Ty, let me know what you think or have other suggestions.

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    A completely different approach would be awesome. For example a set giving you access to 2 master boons, doubling mount equip bonus, increase combat companion stats to near augment level and so on. I think I saw @rjc9000 leave some suggestions on the same topic somewhere (may have been a dream, I'm plagued by night terrors)
    Elite Whaleboy
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

A completely different approach would be awesome. For example a set giving you access to 2 master boons, doubling mount equip bonus, increase combat companion stats to near augment level and so on. I think I saw @rjc9000 leave some suggestions on the same topic somewhere (may have been a dream, I'm plagued by night terrors)

Stop hiding behind your capes, it doesn't help you see that I wasn't the one who made the thread below.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1253472/more-impactful-artifact-sets