test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hell Pit buyout no longer giving Token of Flames

baghtru64baghtru64 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I purchased the Hell Pit buyout from the Zen store after several other people in my guild alliance had done so, but I did not receive the Token of Flames like they did. I put in a support ticket and after a week of being given the runaround by them, I was told to post my report here by GM Sommnolence. I don't understand why this is such an issue. A buyout in this game has always included all the rewards that a player would have otherwise received for completing whatever event or campaign the buyout was for.

Had I known the buyout was only a partial buyout of the event rewards, I wouldn't have bothered to buy it in the first place. It seems the buyout granted complete rewards to some players and not to others.

I would like to know if you plan to resolve this issue before the event is over so that I can still make purchases from the event vendor using the Token of Flames before it's to late.

Comments

• Options
    casey#2467 casey Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am stuck with only 1 token of flame, the pit is not even giving the reward for the token of flame. What a waste of money using the zen to get the buy out as I was 3 or 4 days late starting. Now I still can not complete. This may be the end of a 4 year run with this game for me. Seems these new DEV's really only care about their pockets and not the players any more.
  • Options
    casey#2467 casey Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I meant token of achievemnet