test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lesser Demonic Key?

mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Posts: 28Member Arc User
edited December 4 in Bug Reports (PC)
After the patch on 12/4/19 I am unable to make lessor demonic keys in the campaign. I checked the store and they aren't there either. I still have a few in my wallet that say they open the same chests they used to, but the inability to make more from the campaign seems to me to be a bug. Could I get more info on this please?

Comments

• baucoinbaucoin Posts: 29Member Arc User
    Just noticed this myself. This a bug or planned so that Throne of the Dwarven God and Prophecy of Madness end reward chest can't be opened without using a Greater Demonic Key?
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Posts: 28Member Arc User
    https://old.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/e655fh/umanicgypsy_can_you_please_bring_this_up_with/

It seems the official forums get less of a response from a dev than reddit does. :(
  • silvertombisilvertombi Posts: 20Member Arc User
    Is it possible to get Dwarven Spelunking as a regular reward, without opening the chest in skirmishes?
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Posts: 3,226Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User

Is it possible to get Dwarven Spelunking as a regular reward, without opening the chest in skirmishes?

yes
  • greywyndgreywynd Posts: 4,243Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Better to be a white knight than a knight with no honor.

With your shield or on it.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Posts: 2,719Member, Administrator Community Manager
    I'll circle back with the rest of the team on this for an update.
  • kalina311kalina311 Posts: 1,637Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    edited December 9

yes
    they are also available in the auction house
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Posts: 93Member Arc User

yes
    And they are more scare than anything else in the game. It took me 6 months to get that on my last 2 toons that needed to finish Underdark campaign. In that time I got 2 legendary mounts from lockboxes...
  • greywyndgreywynd Posts: 4,243Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Have several copies in my guild vault.
    Better to be a white knight than a knight with no honor.

With your shield or on it.
  • jobu808jobu808 Posts: 38Member Arc User
    @nitocris83
    This is now on XBOX One as well. As of the patch yesterday, we no longer have the option to create lesser demonic keys.
  • pitshadepitshade Posts: 4,329Member Arc User
    They should add the Underdark books to the campaign store in the same way that Tyranny books are.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • emese#4731 emese Posts: 32Member Arc User
    > @pitshade said:
    > They should add the Underdark books to the campaign store in the same way that Tyranny books are.

This is a great suggestion... it will not only make the books readily accessible but it will also make the demonic and twisted ichors more relevant.