test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dread Enchantment

Hello,

I've been trying out the Dread for the past month now, and I cant help but notice that it is not stacking damage proc like Bilethorn is, so wated to ask is this a bug on the enchantment? Cos it really feels like it is, on 4-5 hits with Bilethorn you get same number of damage proc ticks on the target but when you do the same with Dread it only does 1, bit odd.
FPoSC!

Comments

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Dread used to be BIS in mod15 for some cases, so I doubt that making it useless was not intentional.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Forum mods aren't devs, involved in the decision making process or even employed by Cryptic. You should tag the Community Manager or the devs if you want an answer. Most likely they won't reply regardless, but at least they would be more likely to read the thread.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    > @nebo822#7906 said:
    > This game always lacked better communication.

At least @nitocris83 takes note of questions asked during community streams. These questions will be answered "later".
    Elite Whaleboy
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    And the problems that led to those questions being asked will maybe, someday, if there's nothing else to do, might get fixed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • burnthedead#7732 burnthedead Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Rikitaki is probably right, my vorpal, your dread; looks like a nerf.