test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilettante racial ability

exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 253 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)

Since module 16 changed everything we know about Neverwinter, what extra ability point this ability give to each class ?

EDIT: Please, don't point me to Gamepedia website, since almost all information there is outdated.

2fv72Fw.png

Answers

• lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    For fighters/Barbies I believe it is Strength, Wizards and Warlocks it is Intelligence. Rogues would be Dex, Rangers.... either Dex or Strength - not sure about those two. I don't know about Cleric and Pally either. I'd assume wisdom but this is Neverwinter not D&D.

But a summary in case some of them aren't correct, the bonus stat goes to the main ability for that class. Not from a D&D perspective but from a Neverwinter perspective. And they are most definitely different perspectives.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9,829 Arc User

For fighters/Barbies I believe it is Strength, Wizards and Warlocks it is Intelligence. Rogues would be Dex, Rangers.... either Dex or Strength - not sure about those two. I don't know about Cleric and Pally either. I'd assume wisdom but this is Neverwinter not D&D.

But a summary in case some of them aren't correct, the bonus stat goes to the main ability for that class. Not from a D&D perspective but from a Neverwinter perspective. And they are most definitely different perspectives.

If character creation stat is an indication, I don't think that extra attribute point from Half Elf is added to any attribute at all.
    The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will.