test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Xuna findable?

Hi you all, I'm not an expert player, I play to neverwinter from March, If I look on Xuna is written that you can have it only by event... But I see in TTH different Xuna, is Xuna findable? Where? Please help me, thank you all guys!!!

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    @zawisza Recently Xuna and other rare companions was part of a zen Refinement Pack promotion (chance at getting the Neverwinter Elite Pack), Xuna or Neverwinter Elite Pack is listed on the AH.

Xuna does rarely drop from dungeon chest, i''ve recalled people received Xuna from LoMM and CODG chest.
  • zawisza#9015 zawisza Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you so much nic1985
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I got Xuna during last year's Winter Festival along with a bunch of other companions.
  • alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    demogorgon , tong , master of the hunt for me .... its probably very rare drop in any dungeon
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    For me, Xuna was part of the 5th anniversary gift choice companion, it was Xuna or Makos. Frankly I am happy with my choice. Purple companions can drop from loot boxes, but I never gamble. A good way to get any item from a loot box is to watch the contents of the new loot box, within a week or two, you will see them show up in the AH at a decent price.
    wb-cenders.gif