test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tales of old vague

I opened 2 tales of old upgrades for the journal in my inventory but got no item to add to it. Is this a bug or working as intended. For the life of me i cant find even one guide video that shows how to upgrade the new journal artifacts. Can someone explain how to use the upgrade tokens for the journal artifacts?

Comments

• airavis1#8164 airavis1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    after shouting around town for20 min finaly someone said after you upen the tales they automaticaly add to your journal but since i have opened two and it still is listed at 0/1 for all traits then Im bugged. I want my tokens back
    i just trieed opening a ticket for GM help with my item and i found im unable to do even that. The button for serching for other known bugs is on top of the one to submit my ticket. this is freeeeking in tolerable
  • dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    The upgrades are chapters and you need to make sure you are buying/bought the correct ones for the artifact/journal you have. If this is your first time I'm assuming that there were 4 artis and a ton of chapters to buy... Choose wisely, make sure that they are the correct ones. Each Chapter is named for its Journal.
    right but it said on the envenomed story tellers journal that is has a stun. the first upgrade i buy was the stunn
    ok like i said vague. I cant even tell what journal goes with what upgrade. I have envenomed so please tell me what category of upgrades i need,