test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cross Platform Transfers

smasher2487smasher2487 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I would like to have something like a cross platform type deal and I can think of at least 1 maybe two ways you guys can do this and make sure it goes to the proper person. One is to have the person that is logging into the game either on the xbox one or the PC or from one to the other have a person put in a 4 digit code to really connect them the other is to have a screen pop up when the person is connecting their two accounts on the ARC system is to have them give the date that they purchased something from the game on PC or on the Xbox One like for instance I have a lifetime subscription to Champions Online and Star Trek Online if I am playing either of those on my Xbox One and want access to my lifer sub from the PC I would need to give you the date that I bought such subscriptions. It might make things a bit easier on everyone instead of having to rebuy their subscription they could have access to it from PC to the Xbox One or Xbox One to PC depending on what the persons prefrence is. Just a nice little thing I would like to see for any game that comes from the ARC system on the Xbox One so that I won't have to waist time and money trying to rebuy my subscription to STO. If anyone reads this give it a thumbs up and let the makers of STO and other games on the ARC Game platform that this needs to be done as well as leave a comment.

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    I would pay 1 metric crapton for a service like this
    Elite Whaleboy