test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frequent disconnects

landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
Im getting disconnected frequently, which never happend before, being playing almost since the start.
I recently switched to wifi 6 router and adapter, but when I check connections everything is fine, so it seems to be a problem with the game.
Could it be that the game cant handle wifi 6?

Comments

• propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

Im getting disconnected frequently, which never happend before, being playing almost since the start.
    I recently switched to wifi 6 router and adapter, but when I check connections everything is fine, so it seems to be a problem with the game.
    Could it be that the game cant handle wifi 6?

no it's the team allowing AD farmers to flood the shard server 24/7 and even AFK players to stay in-game and not do anything to boot them as I also keep getting disconnected and I have checked the internet cord and it's plugged in so it's not your connection that is the problem here...it's all these bot farmers that are allowed to farm AD with the AD in the character name
  • ppwojtekppwojtek Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I start to have same issues on xbox!!! 1-2 timeouts per day, my internet connections is ok at that time, sometimes even reseting game doesnt help and i need to wait 2-3 minutes... It happened to me on tomm yesterday ;c
  • deathbypowerpoindeathbypowerpoin Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Check your launcher and ensure that the "On-Demand Patching" option is unchecked. You can find it under the Options menu in the launcher. (Not the in the in-game options)