test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storage, storage, and also insignias QoL

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
Like was mentioned bazillion times already.

Can someone do a more long term solution to storage, and more long term thought.

Adding a little bigger bag, but then also adding an insignia system that takes 4 runic bags doesn't help the storage issue. Separate it to a different tab? I don't know. We are back to old refinement system, keep 3 types for one upgrade.
At least stop with the char bound insignia drops so all this HAMSTER can be moved to some alt and managed there... but no, 2 insignia on one char, 2 on the other, and I need to go to buy some because I need 4 on one char... WHY?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?
Please.

Also it's nice with the new bags, but still what I'm supposed to do with my Runic bags? Not getting new until there is a solution that will not force me to discard the Runic bags I have.

Professions resources, I ran out of synonyms of "full, you can't add more things to it", but with new recipes, new resources... Every time profession updated...

RP, shared bank, code is there, just allow to move it, like gold, ad, trade bars, etc.. for the love of any refinement deity out there, please..

Also a bigger shared bank.
Post edited by micky1p00 on