test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defender's banner artifact

Hi all!
I wonder if it possible in modern pvp campaign to get a "Defender's banner artifact" or two other artifacts?
I see people still wearing them, i see them at trader in PE but he's asking "battle artifact seal" and there is no trace of that thing anymore.

Comments

• gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    Can't get them anymore. It was a reward from the old PvP campaign.
  • justmarionette#6941 justmarionette Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Oh damn, that's not good :(
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I've had several people ask me recently how to get these 3 PVP artifacts, I still don't know if its possible anymore to get them. To my knowledge, the battlefield artifact seals were only obtainable from the old PVP campaign.

Glad I got my tactician's banner before this happened.

@kreatyve
    @tripsofthrymr

Could you ask devs about these artifacts? Were they supposed to no longer be obtainable or did they just forget about this?
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I've had several people ask me recently how to get these 3 PVP artifacts, I still don't know if its possible anymore to get them. To my knowledge, the battlefield artifact seals were only obtainable from the old PVP campaign.

Glad I got my tactician's banner before this happened.

@kreatyve
    @tripsofthrymr

Could you ask devs about these artifacts? Were they supposed to no longer be obtainable or did they just forget about this?

I forwarded a thread about this yesterday, I think? They are going to find another way to get them back into the game. No ETA.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • justmarionette#6941 justmarionette Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Oh, thank you very much for answers, I hope for positive devs reaction :)
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I forwarded a thread about this yesterday, I think? They are going to find another way to get them back into the game. No ETA.

Waaaaaait a minute.....this isn't the same "find a way to get them back in" method they've been using for years to get the old dungeons back in to the game is it? ;)