test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulforged being bugged for how long?

alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Just wandering, how long does it take to fix SOULFORGED enchant beinmg bugged ??? After death it makes the owner to ignore ALL damage taken instead of being to immune to control.

Im just curios, its totally game breaker in pvp.

Comments

• alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Can you please fix the Soul forged enchant that has been bugged for quite long time. It DOES give damage immunity after revive instead of control immunity for 6 sec.

Please Fix shield Throw for Barb and Tanks, the skill totally IGNORES dodge and shift effects as well as its longer then 3 seconds control (which is unavoidable)
    up
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! Is not giving the cc immunity at R13 at all (as in, it goes off once but then doesn't go off again after the 75 second cooldown?)

Forum admin note: As a reminder, please don't bump posts!
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    The problem is not if the person gets CC immunity or not, but that after being brought back to life by a soulforged armour enchantment you are completely invulnerable. (that is a new, unexpected feature)
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    @nitocris83

This bug started when mod 17 went live. Whenever someone is resurrected by soulforged, they become damage immune for around 6 -10 seconds, I think the amount of time they spend immune varies randomly. I can't remember if they are also CC immune since I try not to hit them with my CCs while the frame is up.

The majority of pugs I see in PVP have a soulforged on and even some of the regulars use it, its common for entire teams to have one on. Its very annoying to have to wait 6 -10 seconds to rekill everyone a second time after you already killed them the first time.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    That immunity doesn't seem to be in effect in PVE content. This weekend, I got one shot by the Tyrant (BHE) tail swipe on an alt. Soulforge procced in midair and then the fall killed me again.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Oh, it is working in PvE just fine - but as you said there really might be a condition... something like it does not work on the same attack that killed you, just anything that follows.
    But I have been invulnerable in PvE quite a few times already, it really works.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    The head post also mentioned the bugs with shield throw. Its far from the only bugged CC power that does things like go through dodges and some or all immunities. The worst offender IMO is punishing charge right now, every barbarian I've encountered uses it and its usually a death sentence even if you dodged fair and square. You can release youself from it early with bat swarm but if you don't have a batswarm or its on cooldown, you pretty much have to prey the barbarian doesn't crit.

Punishing charge usually doesn't jerk you out of your dodges mid dodge, instead it hits you with the stun at the end of your dodge. This is just as bad as if it did stop you mid dodge and this info is to make it easier to repeat the bug in testing.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC

Hello! Is not giving the cc immunity at R13 at all (as in, it goes off once but then doesn't go off again after the 75 second cooldown?)

Forum admin note: As a reminder, please don't bump posts!

Please read and try to understand what i mean. Its very easy to reproduce the bug with the Soulforged enchant. - simply queue in a private pvp against a friend with soulforged enchant. Kill him, then he gets resurrected by the enchant and THEN ty to finish him off, and you will see what im talking about. Enemy after being resurrected by an echnant becomes immune to ALL incoming damage for 6 seconds. How is that ?

Currently its TOTALLY GAME breaking for PVP arena.

Also, THIELD THROW for Barbs and Tanks ignores ALL dodges and immunities.

Can you realize how game breaking it is???? 3 seconds of stun at your will without thinking.... Especially with the stamina being cut in half in pvp.

• barongalileobarongalileo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Dear developers, a very important topic. For pvp players, the broken last pvp gift, which gives instead of 5% resistance, gives 500%. Impossible to play. Of course, we agree with the guys not to use this gift, but this is not an option. We ask you to fix it, until the last patch the gift worked as it should.
    About the stone, the soul is very disturbing in the pvp arena. I’ll talk about the rogue, the execution should kill without a chance to rise, and the soul raises. And 6 sec of invulnerability is too much for pvp.
    The camp of tanks and bers does not work correctly, there is no cutting of the anti-country, plus the shift does not save, when the mill still goes into the shivt.
    We ask you to solve these problems, as pvp is a promising direction of the game, and we, in turn, popularize the non-winter game (streams, tournaments, etc.) support us in this!
    Thank you in advance!

Отправить отзыв
    История
    Сохранено
    Сообщества