test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [10/11]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo additional maintenance tomorrow, October 11, from 7am to 9am PDT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• sylar#8756 sylar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Come back with the diamond bonus that was 8k now is 5k, and it went from 1000 to 500, new players are getting discouraged about it, and even the most veteran, diamond is not something you should ration so much about ...
  • sylar#8756 sylar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    As for the rest until it wasn't too bad, but it still takes a long time for dps to find matches in the queues, really, I was about 25 minutes to find a match, this is so boring, but the extra diamonds for hard things are good, but this wait causes players to give up.
  • kitty#4068 kitty Member Posts: 1 New User
    i second that, the diamond bonuses going down so much for the lower level randoms doesn't make any sense and is very discouraging for newer players. the game needs to have realistic options for getting diamonds and the things diamonds buy, without using real money, or the pay-to-play feel will kill this game.
  • stockdale18stockdale18 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Kitty hit the nail right on the head. But to add, the higher end stuff for veteran players are so overpriced that now getting enough AD to realistically get there also leads into that P2W mentality. Going to drive players away from the game with this cash grab. If I wanted WoW I would play WoW.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    when are these changes rolled out to console?
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > when are these changes rolled out to console?

Hopefully once they have made them better ;)
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

> @thefiresidecat said:

> when are these changes rolled out to console?

Hopefully once they have made them better ;)

I don't think that's going to happen. lol. I'm thinking it's going to be very soon considering how quickly pc was done
  • sirkus1313sirkus1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    I agree with a lot stated above. Even being in this game a long time it seems like you keep cutting diamonds back and the grind is boring. I do like that you all finally separated the epic dungeons, skrims and trials out...about time. It really hurts new players who want to play, but can't buy anything. It hurts all players who do not want/or have desire to throw real cash in for a game.