test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You went to far devs.

Yes you heard me right dps classes were having a hard time with tanks ya you were right but nerfing our bonus hp for being a tank, the shield re gen AND not needing crit damage in pvp anymore was too much. In my opinion the stamina was okay you should of just left it and increased crit damage. That or just nerfed our max shield total and left,crits the way they were.

Now like 1 archer shot or tr faxing strike can take our whole block before we can even close the gap.

Don't make me bring up cws shield on mastery that thing makes them a god some of them barely dodge now,because they dont have to.

-from a barbarian one of the worst classes in pvp from the beginning.

-Trent the barbarian

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Those with 100k plus defence qnd deflection plus 330k+ hp are dominating pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    > @demonmonger said:
    > Those with 100k plus defence qnd deflection plus 330k+ hp are dominating pvp

How in the hell do you get 100k defence and deflect??
  • animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User

Obviously possible in Icewind Dale with having a companion and Lv. 15 Runes of Binding.

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2019

Obviously possible in Icewind Dale with having a companion and Lv. 15 Runes of Binding.

stardock pvp map that has companions active on it fixed in a patch soon .TM /nothing to do with bonuses active in icewind dale that demonmonger observed these are form 5 v 5 matches

a player stacking a lot of defense and deflect and ignoring everything else can achive +100k focusing in stats on the regular pvp maps

i can get at least 70-80k defense without companions and bondings and I am a Cw imagine a Pally or tank focusing on those stats ..anybody can dump defensive stats and get 80-100k armor pen /crit /power too its all in the build
    these stats are quite achievable especially with x2 +20k stat rings ... thats 40k defense(crit/other stats depending on ring ) right there
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    1) get dump defensive stats and get 80-100k armor pencil /crit.power
    2) use Shadowclad enchantment for defence boost
    3) profit