test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thread of ongoing bugs yet to be resolved as of Mod 19 Launch

13»

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Updated my list with the recent patch, confirmed the stat search is current now in Trade House.
  • zippy1958#6352 zippy1958 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    O'k my apologies a head of times, this going to be long. Quest bug: "Covention Re-Infiltration" for the Acquisition Incorporated quest line. And by the way this is a (Repeatable) quest, which you obtain from talking to NPC: Omin Dran inside the Acquisition Incorporated building. The Glitch/Bug that happens in this quest, happens around 2 thirds into the quest. It happens a little bit just after talking to NPC: Grazilaxx, he sends you to a hiding spot. At which once you leave it, your put into your Beholder Tank Desguise. You then go meet up with your NPC: Beholder Buddy. He gives you 3 NPC's to talk with 1st: Qerbxyrox - he gives info on biggest hoard - Dargmoxs death & lost treasure. 2nd: Velbuza - he gives info on best stories - of/on all the beholders at the convention. 3rd: Thohnx - he gives info on the who knows - secrets no ones suppose know about. Now this is where the Glitches/Bugs began. As you talk to these 3 NPC's Qerbxyrox, Velbuza, and Thohnx each one of them reminds you that your not a Beholders Member, and never gives you the proper info for completing the quest. Now since the improper information is given, the bingo game doesn't either, your battle with NPC: Beholder Buddy doesn't either, your 3 battles with the NPC guards doesn't as well, so your proper exit is lost. So now here you are Stuck inside your Beholder Tank Desguise trying to figure out how to leave the area. Sad to say, but it took me an hour and a half to figure out how to leave. I tried to use the Options, I am stuck, both I'm stuck & Defeat, neither work. I tried to use the Options, Change Character several times, with no luck. As well I tried Logging Out several times trying to leave the area and hopefully reappear outside the Air Ship by the ladder, didn't work either. I tried going back and talking to all the NPC's in the Convention Area several times, with no luck. So again an hour and a half later I findly came up with the ideal of going to the hiding spot which I had enter the Area in. I got there and low and behold it worked
    Continue: So at the hiding spot, I had to use the Abandon Area option. Once I did, I reappeared outside the Air Ship still in my Beholder Tank Desguise, luckly it was only for a few seconds and then my character appeared. Now I was able to use the, Quest, Journal, Quest Options, Abandon to exit the Quest itself. Now the next problem. Since the quest wasn't completed, it just continues to reappear over and over again. In the last 5 days, over 3 and a half dozen times plus, it just continues repeating the same problems over and over again. So if this continues, refusing to just looping this quest. And not releasing any new Acquisition Incorporated quests or the Campaigns that go with as well, how will I finnish it at all. If your interested you can goto YouTube do a search: Neverwinter Convention ReInfiltration bobby, to see exactly everything I have mention here. If anyone else is or having issue, please leave comments here as well, thanks. PS4 Account: ZapireMorningBoy , my Character is a lvl 80 Wizard : Ziphfire Morning Boy as always every one have a Great Day and Have Fun.
    The reason you did not get the information you needed from the 3 Beholders is because you did not get the fez from the bartender to be recognized as a member of the convention.
  • Two days in a row when running a random dungeon que we have gotten two healers in the same group. It’s no wonder some cannot even complete randoms anymore.
    While it is a known issue and has been around for awhile, it started during m18 iirc and I think it has to do with Paladins personally but I cannot prove it.
  • stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

While it is a known issue and has been around for awhile, it started during m18 iirc and I think it has to do with Paladins personally but I cannot prove it.

My Warlock "healer" was grouped with 4 DPS in Tiamat just a couple of days ago (i.e. no tank), so that might debunk your Paladin theory. And no, none of the DPS were either Barb or fighter in a DPS loadout, they were 1 Wizard, 1 Ranger, 2 Rogues.

joe7777 said:

My Warlock "healer" was grouped with 4 DPS in Tiamat just a couple of days ago (i.e. no tank), so that might debunk your Paladin theory. And no, none of the DPS were either Barb or fighter in a DPS loadout, they were 1 Wizard, 1 Ranger, 2 Rogues.
    And what about the other group?
    > @joe7777 said:
    > The reason you did not get the information you needed from the 3 Beholders is because you did not get the fez from the bartender to be recognized as a member of the convention.

Thanks, I believe I've talked to her several times before as well. But upon your advice I tried her again and it worked, thanks very much.
    Updated this thread because the "phantoms of runic corruption" bug is back.
    Been awhile since I updated this thread but I checked out some of the bugs listed just a moment ago and crossed out the ones fixed but some are still not fixed, others I have not checked yet but if anyone else discovers if any have been fixed or not feel free to post about it!
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @joe7777 hi can I add another one to the list?
    Panthers instincts (panther comp slot bonus 10% dmg to atwills on rooted targets ), does not give any dmg gain to at wills when I proc my hunters roots on enemy’s . I’ve also discussed it with other rangers and they have verified it’s doesn’t work at all.
    edited August 2020

@joe7777 hi can I add another one to the list?

Panthers instincts (panther comp slot bonus 10% dmg to atwills on rooted targets ), does not give any dmg gain to at wills when I proc my hunters roots on enemy’s . I’ve also discussed it with other rangers and they have verified it’s doesn’t work at all.

That particular bug could be related to the changes made to Rangers this mod, but if there is evidence of it being a longstanding bug prior to Mod 19 I can add it to the list. It is also possible it is intended to be that way.
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    > @joe7777 said:
    > (Quote)
    > That particular bug could be related to the changes made to Rangers this mod, but if there is evidence of it being a longstanding bug prior to Mod 19 I can add it to the list. It is also possible it is intended to be that way.

Hmm I don’t have evidence but I Personally haven’t got it to work since mod 16, but never tested before that. I used my warden back then and tried it right after 16s launch tinkering with comp bonuses, but I particularly would like it to work on my hunter, 10% more dmg to aimed shot would be great.