test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help returning player

damsel1988damsel1988 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
How do I purchase Zen? Cannot find anything about it. Need it for buying subscription (maybe) and to buy those stupid new scrolls of Life.
I remember leaving this game for this reason before. Nothing tells a person where to buy Zen except to exchange them for stuff.

Do I have to go to those 'gold sellers' that advertised to get anything for the game or what do I do, apart from leaving again lol
(could not even get into Arc because they apparently changed something with email (but did not tell me that, just keeping knocking my log in back and I changed pw (into the same I had all along and logged into the game in with but Arc did not 'recognize' it. well after two emails they eventually gave me the opportunity to log in my email again in their way and I got here - ok long story) Maybe I should just leave again really!

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    It all depends on how you are wanting to buy the zen. If you are using a credit card you can click the charge icon from the arc main launcher, not the game launcher. The charge at the top of the forums also works, as far as I know. If you are wanting to use Astral Diamonds to exchange for zen there is an icon at the top of the game interface, it has a diamond and a z on it.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    A friend of mine goes to https://www.arcgames.com/en/games and clicks the "Charge" at the top of the page.

It will prompt you for the game server "Dragon" and the amount, $10, $20, $50, $100, or $200. After that he pays using a number his bank gave him, this prevents some nasty person taking more money from your account later. Everyone has told me PayPal is too slow.
    wb-cenders.gif