test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond spending limits

gaymer77gaymer77 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
First of all I opened a ticket in regard to this very issue only to be told by someone named NAME REMOVED to post on the forums for a technical issue when this is an ACCOUNT issue not a TECHNICAL issue. The ticket I am referencing is Ticket #9007. With that being said, I'm going to ask the same damn question and hope someone else replies to this and is actually helpful instead of telling me crappy information that won't work.

So I'm relatively new to the game even though my account was created a while ago. In the past week I've spent close to $200 for zen purchases and have no issues in regards to buying zen, converting zen to Astral Diamonds, or anything regarding that. This is all swell and all but part of that was to also exchange zen for Astral Diamonds. Again all swell and all but now I've ran into an issue where I have around 1,000,000 Astral Diamonds and when I try to buy various things on the auction house, I get errors that I've met my Astral Diamonds account spending limit for the day. I am rank 5 VIP and can't find anywhere that will list where the limits are for spending Astral Diamonds on a daily basis on my account. Does anyone know where I could go to view this or what the limits are? I understand fully that "very valuable items and accounts with a max level character are exempt from this limitation" but not only do I not know what these "very valuable items" are but nowhere does it show me what my daily limit even is let alone how much Astral Diamonds is left that I can spend.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about raising the daily account limit for Astral Diamonds not increasing the zen limit or asking how I find out what the account wide daily limit is for spending Astral Diamonds on the auction house. I am NOT asking for the probation of purchasing zen to be lifted. I'm asking about the ACCOUNT WIDE DAILY LIMIT ON SPENDING ASTRAL DIAMONDS ON THE AUCTION HOUSE. I am full aware that once you reach level 80 that the account daily Astral Diamond limit is removed. My ticket and my questions are 1) how do I see what my particular account daily limit is? and 2) what items are deemed "very valuable" and not subject to the account daily limit?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm pretty sure they keep those numbers vague for a reason. It would defeat the purpose of the limit (to try to curb gold selling) if they advertised exactly what those limitations are.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed as this is the 3rd thread on the same subject that OP has made. - Spamming
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.