test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artisan level up but stat is not changed

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
Artisan level up but stat is not changed. Is that WAI?
If it is, there is no point to level up the artisan beyond 70 at all (besides it happens naturally).
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Well, perhaps that bug is in the same category as the one with Gathering/Leadership being stuck on level 70, despite of all the notifications about reaching level 71 with it?
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I take it back. I think there was a UI display glitch.
    My reference was Xilomne. I saw she was level 71 and had proficiency 343. I checked another character who also has Xilomne with level 72 and proficiency 343. I "concluded" that the stat was not changed.

Now, I checked various characters and have the following.
    Xilomne:
    70 335
    71 340
    72 343
    73 348

I guess somehow the first one I checked was level 72 but somehow displayed 71 at that moment.

So, the stat does increase.

Now, I don't understand why from 71 to 72 only increase 3 points.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited September 2019
    Well, it's definitely not a display glitch with Gathering/Leadership, i get the notification about reaching rank 72 with it, but i still can't use the rank 72 Pine tools.

Btw. is there no increase in Focus while leveling up artisans? Something like +2 Focus and +3 Proficiency every two level? I mean it would be a bit strange if Focus wouldn't increase at least at some point on the way to level 80...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Well, it's definitely not a display glitch with Gathering/Leadership, i get the notification about reaching rank 72 with it, but i still can't use the rank 72 Pine tools.

Btw. is there no increase in Focus while leveling up artisans? Something like +2 Focus and +3 Proficiency every two level? I mean it would be a bit strange if Focus wouldn't increase at least at some point on the way to level 80...

For my example, Xilomne, happens to have the same proficiency and focus number. Yes, she has both numbers increase at the same rate.
    edited September 2019
    In that case, only thing left to do would be leveling that artisan up to 80 and see if there's a pattern, or if the increase of 3 points is a one time thing and then write a bug report about it.
    Want to know why?
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    There is a pattern. Each artisan has a progression table they use to get to their max proficiency and focus. I started tracking them when mod15 was on preview, but because almost every artisan is different it became too time consuming.