test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flayed Story Journal

mallofinmallofin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
I recently acquired the journal today, Tuesday 10 Sept. on my cleric, Nevanori@mallofin, at approximately 2:00 PM, CST. The journal is not in my inventory. I was attempting to upgrade it and it got deleted instead. I tried to submit a support ticket on it but failed to get one submitted because it would only address zen items. I then sent a message to Asterdahl for help and thought I could address it here as well. Please assist me in retrieving this item.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi! Were you trying to submit a support ticket in game or through the support site? Did it fail to send or did you get a response back?
  • mallofinmallofin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I attempted to submit a ticket through game support and was informed that my issue did not concern zen purchased items so I went to the forums and asked Asterdahl for assistance. I also placed a message on the support forums and have not received a reply. It took a lot of attempts to finally get enough tokens to purchase the journal. I attempted to upgrade it and I think I inadvertently deleted it instead. If you can check the date and time submitted in the above forum message, you will see that I did earn the journal and would like to have the journal back in my inventory. your assistance would be very much appreciated.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    mallofin said:

I attempted to submit a ticket through game support and was informed that my issue did not concern zen purchased items so I went to the forums and asked Asterdahl for assistance. I also placed a message on the support forums and have not received a reply. It took a lot of attempts to finally get enough tokens to purchase the journal. I attempted to upgrade it and I think I inadvertently deleted it instead. If you can check the date and time submitted in the above forum message, you will see that I did earn the journal and would like to have the journal back in my inventory. your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Could you provide me with the ticket number? Thanks!
  • mallofinmallofin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I didn't get a ticket number since I could not get an action or concern established through support. All I got was the comment of only being able to refund zen related items. Please assist. Thanks.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    mallofin said:

I didn't get a ticket number since I could not get an action or concern established through support. All I got was the comment of only being able to refund zen related items. Please assist. Thanks.

Probably too late now, but she meant https://support.arcgames.com/ when she said support site. That's the only place where you can get help with such issues.
    FrozenFire