test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silver/Copper 'DROP' Rates worse in 64-80 area's; than AI low-level quests.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
If your in Undermountain doing Runic Corruption QUESTS for Runes; often fighting these harder enemy you lucky to see 4 Copper fall into Inventory from some very BIG enemy. I also notice many 70-80 area's are dropping a disproportionate amount of Treasures that often more worth 2 Copper, or very small amounts of Copper?

I've noticed the same thing even while adventuring in Storm Kings Thunder or several other Legacy Campaigns.

Yet Running the AI "Acquisitions Inc" leveling weekly quests; what's strange is the 20 level mission would regularly drop 20-25 Copper from Enemy as they are defeated, and the 35 level mission is dropping 38 copper per enemy often; and as you increase to 45, or the 55 level missions even more.

So why are these weekly leveling QUESTs from Acquisitions Inc seeming to drop a lot more Copper than what most the level 70-80's drop and by a significant amount?

Now I do notice Platinum Plates will still from time to time drop in the 70-80 maps; but something just does not quite seem right or correct with Copper/Silver from enemy? Surely many 70-80 area's should be dropping far more Copper & some Silver along with a few higher level Treasures a bit more often?

I've really began to notice this recently and quite a bit in fact.
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments