test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged Armor?

happywhoreshappywhores Member Posts: 4 Arc User
My wife plays a level 80 cw. She picked up the "Haunted Hide of the Halls" armor piece. Ever since then she has trouble coming out of combat.
At times she kills enemies in seconds but then she stays in combat for up to 5 minutes.
So as a test j took the armor piece off and ran around for awhile even did a dungeon and the problem did not happen. Put it back on and was stuck in combat for 4 minutes evem though only took seconds to kill the small mob.
I do not know if anyone else has encountered this but i am hoping to find a solution. She struggles witht he game but really enjoys it. And with it being an item level 1000, the stats really help her out.
Thanks from Dr Evil (character name)

Comments

• aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Yup, it's bugged, I've used the Decaying Habit (same bonus "Berserker's Might") at the start of Mod 16 and it was horrible.

It mostly seems to trigger after combat for more then 1 or 2 minutes (basically once it stops increasing or lowering power) for me though. Once that happens the bonus keeps triggering every second on buff bar and puts you into combat momentarily (impossible to use mount or interact with objects like relics in master expeditions) . Your problem sounds even worse if it does it after a few seconds.