test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranger DPS issues

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
K I constantly monitor my dmg almost daily using just my at wills on dummy’s. I’ve brought my power up to 185 k offensives up to 80k (cAdv still at 119k atm) to prep for mod 17 . However it seemed as if I was scoring lower in lomm than I was before. But I wrote off cause all the variants. However the strange thing was the other day I unequipped one of my darks in my utility slot which dropped some of my offensives stats under 80k,,and low and behold I did 3% more dmg on my at wills. I know that sounds crazy it hurts my head when I think about. So I spent like 20 gold unequipping and equipping that one dark at the test dummies, and every time my at wills received a 3% average dmg increase without it. It only counts for about 400 stat points missing when I unequip it. Do you guys think things on my build are clashing in a manner that dmg isn’t working right? Or maybe some type of scaling is occurring when my stats hit the mod 17 cap. I know it sounds crazy but that’s what’s happening. Any hypothetically theory’s you guys may have would be awesome. I keep the variables constant at the dummy’s so nothing should be changing my at will hits like that.

Answers

• mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    I’ve ran this by all the members of my alliance on ps4 , I think everyone thinks I’m crazy. And it is crazy I was hoping someone else was experiencing this?
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    And let me state 3% sounds like a lot but 3% of my atwill is only a couple hundred dmg points more at its most but it tops out my atwill at 4100 total and with the dark I never make it I’ve 3900 k with my at will. it’s still adding damage even if its only small amount on my at wills without the dark.,