test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again later"

Whe I try to start Neverwinter, I get this message:

"Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again later"

I started having this problem during the Summer festival, but I worked around it by using a different Xbox.
Now I don't have access to that Xbox anymore, and would like to see this problem fixed.

I am using the "shared Live Gold" function on both consoles, since I am "leeching" off my oldest brothers Live Gold.

We are a few brothers that play Neverwinter, and the weird thing is that, my account work on Xbox "A", but not on Xbox "B", and my younger brothers account work on Xbox "B", but not on Xbox "A".

Total confusion, and absolutely zero ideas as to why this started to happen.

I saw a post on Reddit, and posted in it, but there were no more answers there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/cl5hn7/failed_to_verify_microsoft_login_please_try_again/

All other games work without problem, even if they require Live Gold, and going by information in the Reddit post, MS has no part in this error.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• spoonybard#3189 spoonybard Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Thanks for reviving the topic :)

*update*
    I saw that I had an expired card on the account, and got my hopes up, but nope, neither adding new card, Paypal or removing all cards made any difference :(
    Going to run this by MS another time and see if they have any input.

If anyone has ANY idea whatsoever, please share, this is a weird one...
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I've forwarded the thread to the CM who will have some people take a look at it. Best I can do. Maybe check your Xbox settings to make sure there's nothing weird? I can't think of much else, but doubt my settings suggestion will help either.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png