test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Waning Darkness" I died fighting DRAGON; now can't find map to RESTART.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
My Control Wizard died fighting the final Dragon in the Campaign for Undermountain. Yet after joining up with a party member to HELP her; it says "Free Umbraxakar from the Shadowfell" & "Got to Umbraxakar's Lair" yet none of the maps on the TRAVEL POST show any map to this destination.

I go to the final Map on Under Mountain but has no starting or location identified for Umbraxakar's Lair.

Clearly if the QUEST shows Celeste being met it should still identify a MAP &/or location on Travel Post to go to continue the QUEST.

My Only HOPE is perhaps dropping the quests and trying to FIND Celeste again. Otherwise I won't be able to continue into the new Campaign that began today on this MAIN character of mine.

*sigh*

Hopefully this is FIXED soon.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Oh I dropped quest and then I died. Then it respawned me by Far Scout Davril which then REGAVE the quest "Waning Darkness" - yet after you meet Celeste; and fail to defeat the DRAGON, it does not identify where to go to continue the quest.

Waypoints aren't indicating where or what map to go to or how to get there.

At least I know if I drop it I can try again if I die - but a glorious sacrifice for an ELF to make.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I had the same problem after a crash to desktop and then couldn't figure out where it was had a vague idea but couldn't find it so ended up dropping and then finding the quest giver which then had the path.