test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy quest

I've been in IWD & DV trying to get the epic HE to complete the quest, no nope nadda. When one does pop, no credit when completed. 2hrs I've been running around praying to all the gods in neverwinter but no they're not having any of it what so ever. Come on devs, please please fix this. I need these quests to get my refining stones and companion upgrade tokens.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I've been in IWD & DV trying to get the epic HE to complete the quest, no nope nadda. When one does pop, no credit when completed. 2hrs I've been running around praying to all the gods in neverwinter but no they're not having any of it what so ever. Come on devs, please please fix this. I need these quests to get my refining stones and companion upgrade tokens.

I just finished this quest. There are very few heroics that count. I completed the Remorhaz HE, other quild member have reported that Mother Lode and Beholder work as well, but can only personally verify Remorhaz will work.

• bottbolliusbottbollius Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I Have done Motherlode and Remorhaz twice and it did not register any of them, not even as lesser heroics. It's broken :(