- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Uprising Preview Patch Notes: NW.115.20190715E.4
Release NotesKnown Issues
Notable ChangesContent and Environment
- After defeating Halaster and collecting your reward. The exit portal cannot be activated to leave. The work around till next week, is to jump off the end, and respawn in the instance lobby.
- In your appearance tab, you will not be able to save any changes you make to your appearance.
- The Lair of the Mad Mage now appears under the account unlocks section of your achievements if you have unlocked the dungeon account wide.
Tower of the Mad Mage
Combat and Powers
- Damage reduction of Whiteout caused by line of sighting Halaster behind a permafrost block has been increased.
Health of permafrost blocks has been increased.
- Heatwave damage has been slightly reduced.
- Hypothermia damage would not process if the target was dodging, even though the damage type was unavoidable.
- Imminent Annihilation and Magnetic Discharge are now cleared when returning to the lobby after a wipe.
- Imprisoned in permafrost will no longer erroneously remove the effect of Magnetic Discharge and Imminent Annihilation.
- It was possible for certain stun effects to cancel Sunfall causing the power to immediately kill all players.
- Jhesiyra no longer has collision.
- Moved Jhesyira's opening minicontact to the main Halaster FSM.
- Negative condition afflicted by Magnetic Discharge now persists through being knocked out.
- Permafrost duration has been increased to 15s, up from 10s.
- Portals now despawn when transitioning from phase 1 to phase 2.
- Searing chains damage has been slightly reduced.
- Splats should now be showing correctly during the Halaster fight.
- The distance required to break searing chains has been reduced for the searing chains cast alongside Disintegration Wave.
- The periodic damage of Sunfall has been slightly reduced.
- The rotation of Halaster's powers when all elements are active during phase 3 has been adjusted and new mechanics have been introduced to that phase.
- The rotation of powers Halaster uses during phase 3 has been adjusted.
- Under certain conditions the Electrified Floor would begin dealing damage during its warmup up state.
- Whiteout's damage has been increased.
- Stamina regen is now halved in PvP.
- Binding Arrow swapped to weak grasping roots and magnitude increased slightly.
Items and Economy
- A Step Above Mastery should now properly add its damage buff.
- Ray of Enfeeblement should now reduce the target's damage dealt by 10%
- Ray of Frost and Endless Avalanche have the correct the AP gain formula.
- The mount active powers "Warpainted Tyrannosaurus Rex'em" and "Commander Tyrannosaurus Rex'em" no longer stack. When this power is cast on a target already affected by the debilitating effect, this most recent cast will override the first cast, refreshing the effect to its full duration.
- The tooltip for the mount active powers "Warpainted Tyrannosaurus Rex'em" and "Commander Tyrannosaurus Rex'em" have been updated to indicate that they "increase the target's damage taken by 10%" instead of stating that they "reduce the target's defense by 10%." This change is to more accurately represent the effect that was already occurring and is not a change to the behavior of this power.
- Fixed a crash when sorting item assignment.