test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Demogorgon dazed glitched

bobo#5090 bobo Member Posts: 588 Arc User
Played an Edeom yesterday on xbox, and when I got dazed(ya know blue border on yer screen) I can only use my at wills for about 2-3 seconds and then all of a sudden the border adds a purple effect, and then at wills are no longer usable due to being dazed. This has NEVER happened in the nearly 100+ runs of Edemo I had done previously. Is there a new glitch(other than scaling I mean)? If it is a repair of an old glitch(that was allowing us at wills when dazed, when it should not have been) where the heck are the patch notes telling us this was fixed? This new(to me) mechanic for this skirmish makes much harderer than it should be when you consider that it is a waht 3 yr old dungeon and something that a level 80 character should be able to waltz thru without thought.

This is just another reason for me to continue wasting money on stupid HAMSTER like paying off debt, cars, model trains, and booze, instead of this game. If yer gonna fix something that the players didn't know was broken let us know. Preferably in game with the mail system, and definitely here on the forums in the patch notes. This "new"(to me) mechanic caught me off guard, and I was not prepared for it...