test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fallen Apprentice's expedition pack

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 94 Arc User
I have to say I am quite disillusioned and dismayed to see what you guys are trying to sell for the new upcoming mod 17. If your picture in the blog describing whats in the pack is correct,you are selling 4 pieces of armor that is item level 940?!,unless you use it for pvp its IL=1000.Well that is good for the people who want to pvp I guess,as for the rest of us,it sucks! I mean all my alts that don't even play are fully equipped with armor that is at least IL 950,just from hand outs my main obtains.Could you guys not make the armor at the very least IL 965 so that it seems worth buying the pack for? I mean really.....

Comments

• Options
    fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    New mod is coming with new gear thats itemlvl 1010. So boosting the 940 to 965 wouldnt change anything anyway.

PvP is getting a new map, so it makes sence they will put something in the pack for PvP.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    At least they are more realistic about the pricing than last time (7500 instead of 20,000 Zen).

But the single copies of the companion and mount still make this too rich for my blood. Come talk to me when you finally decide to go back to account wide unlocks.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's actually 100000 vs 200000. 75000 is the sale price vs 1500000 sale price for mod 16 pack.

As others have said, if this were account unlocks on the mount and pet, I would buy it. As it is, probably buy the butterfly swarm in the AH for my Cleric and not bother with this.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother